We are looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Postdoctoral Researcher for the Department of Dynamics and Vibration (D3).
Researcher profile: PhD student
Application deadline: 30/10/2022
Number of open positions: 1
Type of contract: temporary for 36 months with an option to extend to permanent
Job status: full-time
Required degree: Master’s degree in Mechanical eng./ Electromechanical eng. /Electrical eng. or equivalent.
Eligibility criteria – mobility rule: Researchers must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of the recruiting beneficiary for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately before the recruitment date.
Envisaged Job Starting Date: 02/01/2023
Reference number: 0066/22
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
- The PhD study will deal with numerical and experimental research of the topic. The numerical part will be aimed at finite element modelling of structural rotor dynamics and electromagnetic flux in the machines.
- Participation in the project HORIZON-MSCA-DN-01, Doctoral Networks, „Electrical Machines by Additive Manufacturing“
Candidates are required to demonstrate that they meet the required competencies by explaining in their CV the type/length of research experience for each requirement, the extent/range of knowledge of the subject matter. Candidates are required to provide their list of publications.
- Fair treatment, equal opportunities
- Creative environment and support from an experienced team
- 5 weeks of vacation/year
- 5 days of sick leave/year
- Subsidized meal and food passes
- Subsidized language courses – English, German, French (subject to approval by management)
- Own recreational facility
- Support for Supplementary Pension Insurance (only available to persons entitled to Czech pension)
For more information about our benefits see Working for us.
How to apply
Application with a structured resume must be sent to email@example.com. The candidates are invited to write a short motivation letter. The applications will be reviewed by the selection committee after the set deadline and the shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. The interviewed applicants will be informed about the result by e-mail.
The Institute of Thermomechanics of the CAS is a non-university public research institution conducting basic and applied research in applied physics.
PLEASE READ ALL REQUIREMENTS AND MAKE SURE YOU MEET THEM BEFORE YOU APPLY.
Applications not conforming to the instructions set above will not be considered for review.
Please indicate the reference number of the job offer in the subject of your application e-mail.