Ing. Petr Pařík, Ph.D.
|Department:||Department D 4 - Impact and Waves in Solids|
|Location:||Main Building, Dolejškova 1402/5, Praha|
|Publications:||Search in ASEP Database|
- Ph.D. – Czech Technical University in Prague, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, major Mechanics of solids, deformable bodies and continua (2010)
- M.Sc. – Czech Technical University in Prague, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, major Applied mechanics (2003)
- Czech Academy of Sciences, Institute of Thermomechanics, Department of Impact and Waves in Solids (since 2004)
- Kyung Hee University, College of Engineering, Yongin, Korea (2018) – 3 months
- Northwestern University, McCormick School of Engineering, Evanston, IL, USA (2005) – 4 months
- Pařík P., Kim J.G., Isoz M., Ahn C.U. A parallel approach of the enhanced Craig–Bampton method. Mathematics 9(24):3278, 2021.
- Pařík P., Plešek J. Sparse direct solver for large finite element problem based on the minimum degree algorithm. Advances in Engineering Software 113:2–6, 2017.
- Pařík P. An out-of-core sparse direct solver for very large finite element problems. CTU Reports 15(1), 2011.
- Pařík P., Plešek J. Assessments of the implementation of minimum degree ordering algorithms. Pollack Periodica 4(3):121–128, 2009.
- member of the Czech Society for Mechanics (since 2015)
- lead developer of the FEM code PMD (since 2011)