Last updated: March 27, 2021
The employees are required to strictly follow the government measures at https://www.vlada.cz. The following special measures apply in all Institute premises:
- The heads of departments will coordinate working from home for the employees in maximum possible cases (effective from 29. 10 2020 until further notice),
- the opening hours of the Institute are from 6:00 to 22:00 including weekends (effective from 3. 12. 2020 until further notice),
- use of respirators (category FFP2 or higher) in the public spaces of the Institute is mandatory (effective from 25. 2. 2021 until further notice),
- regularly disinfect your hands, especially when entering the Institute¬†(disinfectant dispensers are installed in the main building),
- in case of a positive test for COVID-19, immediately inform your supervisor and the Vice Director for Financial Affairs and Operations,
- no foreign or domestic business trips are allowed; exceptions can be granted only by the director,
- when returning from abroad, contact your supervisor for further instructions,
- after returning from a vacation spent abroad, it is necessary to follow with vacation or sick leave in the Czech Republic for at least one week (effective from 21. 9. 2020),
- check-in/out in the department attendance book.
Mandatory workplace testing
By order of the Ministry of Health, all employees present at the workplace must be regularly tested for Covid-19. Testing applies to all IT CAS employees, with the following exceptions:
- employees who have had Covid-19 in the past 90 days, have no symptoms of the disease and have a medical report of the previous disease,
- employees who have completed vaccinations and have a vaccination certificate who have passed at least 14 days after the end of vaccination and do not show signs of Covid-19,
- employees who have a proof of negative PCR or antigen test that is not older than 7 days,
- employees working from home.
After arrival at work each employee will report to meeting room A between 8 and 14.30 for further instructions. Testing is performed at regular weekly intervals. Employees working from home or on vacation are not tested, however, they will be tested immediately upon arrival at the workplace.
Testing at the branch offices in Pilsen and Nov√Ĺ Kn√≠n will be ensured by the head of branch office using tests delivered from IT CAS in Prague. Testing at the branch offices at universities (Ostrava, Brno) will be provided by the universities.
Arrangements for stays in the Mari√°nsk√° recreation and training center
The director of the Institute of Thermomechanics also announces the following measures regulating the operation of the recreation and training center in Mari√°nsk√°:
- All the stays at the recreation and training center in Mari√°nsk√° have been cancelled from 13. October 2020 until further notice.