Last updated: October 27, 2020
The employees are required to strictly follow the government measures at https://www.vlada.cz. The following special measures apply in all Institute premises:
- The heads of departments will coordinate working from home for the employees in maximum possible cases (effective from 29. 10 2020 until further notice),
- the opening hours of the Institute are limited to working days until 8 PM¬† (effective from 29. 10 2020 until further notice),
- use of face masks in the Institute is mandatory (as of 10. 9. 2020),
- regular disinfect your hands, especially when entering the Institute¬†(disinfectant dispensers are installed in the main building),
- in case of a positive test for COVID-19, immediately inform your supervisor and the Vice Director for Financial Affairs and Operations,
- no foreign or domestic business trips are allowed; exceptions can be granted only by the director,
- when returning from abroad, contact your supervisor for further instructions,
- after returning from vacation spent abroad, it is necessary to follow with vacation or sick leave in the Czech Republic for at least one week (effective from 21. 9. 2020),
- check in/out in the department attendance book.
Arrangements for stays in the Mari√°nsk√° recreation and training center
The director of the Institute of Thermomechanics also announces the following measures regulating the operation of the recreation and training center in Mari√°nsk√°:
- All the stays at the recreation and training center in Mari√°nsk√° have been cancelled from 13. October 2020 until further notice.