doc. Ing. Miroslav Chomát, CSc.
|Position:||Director of the Institute|
|Department:||Office of the Director|
|Location:||Main Building, Dolejškova 1402/5, Praha|
|Publications:||Search in ASEP Database|
|WoS Researcher ID:||I-1842-2013|
- 1994: Ph.D. Electrical Machines and Devices, Institute of Electrical Engineering, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Prague
- 1988: M.Sc. Electrical Power Engineering, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Czech Technical University, Prague
- 2006 - present: Institute of Thermomechanics, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Prague
- 2003 - present: Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Czech Technical University, Prague
- 1988 - 2005: Institute of Electrical Engineering, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Prague
- 1999 - 2000: University of Wisconsin – Madison, USA (1 year)
- 1996: Oxford University, United Kingdom (1 month)
- 1996: Institut für Elektrische Maschinen und Antriebe, Universität Hannover, Germany (1 month)
- Senior member of the IEEE
- Fellow of the IET
- CEng. - Chartered Engineer, Engineering Council, United Kingdom
- J. Klíma, M. Chomát, L. Schreier, "Analytical Closed-Form Investigation of PWM Inverter Induction-Motor Drive Performance Under DC-Bus Voltage Pulsation," IET Electric Power Applications, vol. 2, no. 6, 2008, pp. 341 – 352.
- M. Chomát, L. Schreier, "Control Method for DC-Link Voltage Ripple Cancellation in Voltage Source Inverter under Unbalanced Three-Phase Voltage Supply," IEE Proceedings on Electric Power Applications, vol. 152, no. 3, 2005, pp. 494 – 500.
- J. Bendl, M. Chomát, L. Schreier, "Independent Control of Positive- and Negative-Sequence Current Components in a Doubly Fed Machine," European Transactions on Electrical Power, vol. 15, no. 3, 2005, pp. 191 – 202.
- M. Chomát, T. A. Lipo, "Adjustable-Speed Single-Phase IM Drive with Reduced Number of Switches," IEEE Trans. on Industry Applications, vol. 39, no. 3, 2003, pp. 819 – 825.
- I. Doležel, M. Chomát, L. Schreier, "Method of Determining Input Parameters for Basic Equations of Synchronous Reluctance Machine," COMPEL - International Journal for Computation and Mathematics in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, vol. 19, no. 2, 2000, pp. 411 – 419.
Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Czech Technical University, Prague
|2019–2022||TN01000024||National Competence Center - Cybernetics and Artifical Intelligence 1|
|2019–2022||TK02010187||Research on the potential of hydrogen technologies for transformation of energy mix of Moravian-silesian region (MSK), low-carbon energy and development of low-emission mobility|
|2016–2018||GA16-07795S||Analysis of Systems Employing Induction machines vith Combined Star-Delta Windings in Regard to Performance and Energy Efficiency Improvement|
|2013–2015||GA13-35370S||Advanced control methods of multi-phase electric machines|
|2009–2011||GA102/09/1273||Effect of DC-Link Voltage Variations in Voltage Source Inverter on Electric Drive Operation|
|2006–2008||GA102/06/0215||Control of electromechanical energy conversion systems in non-standard operating conditions|