Faculty of Civil Engineering, Czech Technical University in Prague, Prague, 4-8 June, 2018
Conference website: An ECCOMAS Advanced Course on Computational Structural Dynamics
The short course An ECCOMAS Advanced Course on Computational Structural Dynamics covers topics relating to modern and recent numerical methods in computational structural dynamics, finite element method in linear and nonlinear dynamic cases, wave propagation in solids and its numerical solution, numerical methods in dynamic contact problems, buckling analysis, modern methods for direct time integration and partitioned analysis, modal and spectral analysis, coupled problems (e.g. fluid-structure interaction), reduction modelling in dynamics and many others.
- K.C. Park University of Colorado, Boulder, USA
- Alain Combescure Institut National des Sciences AppliquÃ©es, Lyon, France
- Alexander Popp Bundeswehr University Munich, Germany
- JiÅ™Ã PleÅ¡ek Institute of Thermomechanics, Prague, Czech Republic
- Jaroslav Kruis Czech Technical University in Prague, Czech Republic
- JosÃ© GonzÃ¡lez Universidad de Sevilla, Spain
- Jin-Gyun Kim Institute of Machinery and Materials, Korea
- Anton Tkachuk University of Stuttgart, Germany
- Radek Kolman Institute of Thermomechanics, Prague, Czech Republic
There is a reduced short course fee available for 30 parcitipants â€“ students, PhDs, early-stage researchers and postdocs from outside the Czech Republic. The reduction is funded by the Czech Academy of Sciences under the action “Research and educational activities for early foreign researchers”. Participants who request the reduced fee based on this action must submit to the organizers a confirmation that they are students at a foreign institution.
Contact: Dr. Radek Kolman (Institute of Thermomechanics, Czech Academy of Sciences), Prof. Jaroslav Kruis (Faculty of Civil Engineering, Czech Technical University in Prague, email@example.com)