Ing. TomĂˇĹˇ NÄ›mec, Ph.D.
|Department:Â||Department D 6 - Electrical Engineering and Electrophysics|
|Publications:||Search in ASEP Database|
- Ph.D. â€“ Faculty of Nuclear Sciences and Physical Engineering CTU in Prague, Applied Natural Sciences programme (2006)
- Ing. (M.Sc. equivalent) â€“ Faculty of Nuclear Sciences and Physical Engineering CTU in Prague, Mathematical Engineering programme (2001)
- Institute of Thermomechanics ASCR, v. v. i., Department of electrical engineering and electrophysics (since 2017)
- New Technologies â€“ Research centre UWB in Pilsen, Department of engineering of special materials (2011â€“2017)
- Institute of Thermomechanics ASCR, v. v. i., Department of thermodynamics (2003â€“2017)
- Soluziona, s.r.o. (2001â€“2002)
- Industrial Technology Research Institute (2019), Green Energy and Environment Research Laboratories, Tchaj-wan, Development of fuel cell catalytic layers produced by spark discharge (3 months)
- Univerzita Stuttgart (2012), Institute of Aerospace Thermodynamics, NÄ›mecko, Theoretical research of ice nucleation in supercooled water droplets, projekt SFB Transregio 75 (3 months)
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory (2003), Chemical Sciences Division, USA, Binary nucleation in aqueous systems, Young Scientist IAPWS Project (6 months)
- IAPWS â€“ member of Physical Chemistry of Aqueous Systems (PCAS) working group
- CZPWS â€“ chairman of Czech Society for the Properties of Water and Steam (2018â€“2022)
- NÄ›mec T., Ĺ onskĂ˝ J., Gruber J., Prado E., KupÄŤĂk J., KlementovĂˇ M.: Platinum and platinum oxide nanoparticles generated by unipolar spark discharge. Journal of Aerosol Science, 141, 105502, 2019.
- NÄ›mec T.: Critical analysis of the slope method for estimation of ice-water interfacial energy from ice nucleation experimental data (with reviews), arXiv:1503.02967v3 [cond-mat.mtrl-sci], 2018.
- NÄ›mec T.: Homogeneous bubble nucleation in binary systems of liquid solvent and dissolved gas. Chemical Physics, 467, 26-37, 2016.
- NÄ›mec T.: Prediction of surface tension of binary mixtures with the parachor method. EPJ Web of Conferences, 92, 02054, 2015.
- NÄ›mec T.: Scaled nucleation theory for bubble nucleation of lower alkanes. European Physical Journal E, 37 (11), 111, 2014.
- NÄ›mec T.: Estimation of ice-water interfacial energy based on pressure-dependent formulation of classical nucleation theory. Chemical Physics Letters, 583, 64-68, 2013.
- NÄ›mec T., MarĹˇĂk F., Palmer D. A.: Binary nucleation of water and sodium chloride. Journal of Chemical Physics, 124 (4), 0445091-0445096, 2006.
|2020–2022||TM01000018||Development of high-performance catalyst materials and high-durability metallic plates for intelligent automatic manufacturing of fuel cell stacks|
|2019–2021||LTV19017||Czech delegate in IAPWS Executive Committee|
|2010–2012||GAP101/10/1819||Mathematical modelling of nucleation and condensation processes|
|2007–2009||KJB400760701||Classical Multicomponent Nucleation Theory for Cavitation and Condensation|