Ing. Jaromír Horáček, DrSc.
|Department:||Department D 3 - Dynamics and Vibration|
|Location:||Main Building, Dolejškova 1402/5, Praha|
|Publications:||Search in ASEP Database|
1970, Ing. – Department of Materials, Faculty of Nuclear Sciences and Physical Engineering, Czech Technical University
1970-1972 – researcher at Aircraft Research and Test Institute, Prague
since 1972 – Institute of Thermomechanics, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic
1977, CSc. – Mechanics of rigid and elastic bodies and environment, Institute of Thermomechanics, Czechoslovak Academy of Sciences
1990, DrSc. – Czechoslovak Academy of Sciences, technical sciences
Membership in Scientific Bodies:
- Chair of the Czech National Committee of IFToMM
- Chairperson of the Defence Commission of AS CR for Doctor of Science theses in Mechanics of Bodies, Constructions, Mechanisms and Environment
Membership in Editorial Boards:
- Journal of Mechanical Engineering (Bratislava)
- Engineering Mechanics (Brno)
- Applied Computational Mechanics (Pilsen)
- Mathematical Problems in Engineering (Hindawi)
1. Tokuda, IT; Horacek, J; Svec, JG; Herzel, H. (2008). Bifurcations and chaos in register transitions of excised larynx experiments. Chaos 18 (1): art. no.-013102. DOI: 10.1063/1.2825295, citací: 1, IF: 2.188.
2. Sidlof, P; Svec, JG; Horacek, J; Vesely, J; Klepacek, I; Havlik, R. (2008). Geometry of human vocal folds and glottal channel for mathematical and biomechanical modeling of voice production. Journal of Biomechanics 41 (5): 985-995. DOI: 10.1016/j.jbiomech.2007.12.016 citací: 0, IF: 2.897.
3. Sváček, P., Feistauer, M., Horáček, J. (2007). Numerical simulation of flow induced airfoil vibrations with large amplitudes Journal of Fluids and Structures 23 (3), pp. 391-411. citací: 3, IF: 0.821.
4. Horacek, J; Sidlof, P; Svec, JG. (2005). Numerical simulation of self-oscillations of human vocal folds with Hertz model of impact forces. Journal of Fluids and Structures 20 (6): 853-869, DOI: 10.1016/j.jfluidstructs.2005.05.003, citací: 6, IF: 0.832.
5. Svec, JG; Horacek, J; Sram, F; Vesely, J. (2000). Resonance properties of the vocal folds: In vivo laryngoscopic investigation of the externally excited laryngeal vibrations. Journal of Acoustical Society of America 108 (4): 1397-1407. citací: 11, IF: 1.366
Continuum Dynamics (4th grade), Department of Materials, Faculty of Nuclear Sciences and Physical Engineering, Czech Technical University in Prague
|2016–2018||GA16-01246S||Computational and experimental modelling of self-induced vibrations of vocal folds and influence of their impairments on human voice|
|2012–2015||GAP101/12/1306||Biomechanical modeling of human voice production - way to artificial vocal folds|
|2011–2015||GAP101/11/0207||Coupled problems of fluid and solid mechanics - nonlinear aeroelasticity|
|2009–2010||OC09019||Modelling of voice production based on biomechanics|
|2008–2010||GA101/08/1155||Computer and physical modelling of vibroacoustic properties of human vocal tract for optimization of voice quality|
|2006–2009||IAA200760613||Computer modelling of aeroelastic phenomena for real fluid flowing past vibrating airfoils particolarly after the loss of system stability|
|2002–2004||GA101/02/0391||Numerical simulation and experimental research of aeroelasticity of aircrafts considering large displacements|
|1998–2003||GV106/98/K019||Methods of mathematical-physical modelling of vibroacoustic systems in biomechnics of voice and hearing focused on the artifical replacements and prostheses|