Instructions for Authors
We encourage authors to read the section Publication Ethics before they start work on their contributions.
In order to be published in the conference proceedings, papers has to comply with prescribed formatting. Please write your paper according to the guidelines and templates below.
MS Word Template
- Only one contribution is accepted per one registered participant!
- Length of the papers is limited to max. 8 pages!
- Papers should be submitted through the conference website in section "My Data" before December 22, 2016.
- Both doc and pdf formats are accepted.
- Source files of papers written in Tex should be uploaded as well.
- Size of the uploaded file should not exceed 10MB.
Time intended for one presentation is 20 minutes and it consists of 15 minute talk and 5 minute discussion. Oral presentations should be given in english.
Posters should not be larger than 80x100cm. Poster gums will be available in the poster room.